SAFCEC is an employer body representing South African Civil Engineering Contractors. Founded in 1939, SAFCEC supports all sizes of civil engineering contracting companies, including large, medium-sized and small contractors and is affiliated to Business Unity South Africa (BUSA).
How does SAFCEC Membership Benefit You?
Select your member type from the list below. Please complete the entire application process, including the billing/invoicing section
- Networking opportunities with fellow civil engineering contractors, through meetings, social events and interaction with sister organisations.
- Platforms for your participation and provisions of inputs on contractual, economic, human resources, industrial resources, training, transformation, SMME contractor development, and occupational health and safety on any matters that affect the civil engineering contracting industry, at national and regional level, culminating in the development of construction industry positions.
- A platform for policy advocacy and joint liaison with Government at national, provincial and local level to ensure that interests of all contractors are protected and a fair and equitable business environment is developed.
- SAFCEC facilitates co-operation and the development of strategic partnerships with associations form the built environment professions, and suppliers of materials and services on matters affecting the construction industry at large.
- Information and advisory services on economic, contractual, human resources, industrial relations, occupational health & safety, training, and transformation to member companies.
- Provision of broad-based and focused training towards enterprise development and growth
- Platforms to support members to deliver on their Corporate Social Responsibility mandates.